Do you want to sell your house or apartment? Selling a home is a very complex multi-step process. It requires real estate agent in the sales process.
The knowledge, experience and intuition of a real estate agent who understands the characteristics of the market and is ready to clearly follow a comprehensive and complete marketing plan, will save you time, money and nerves and will help you sell your property to a highest price.
This article refers to the importance of accompanying this professional from the beginning to the end of the sales process.
Who does the professional accompaniment in the sales process?
These professionals generally work in real estate agencies. They help their clients buy, sell or rent a property. In fact, they are intermediaries. In the case of sale, it is an intermediary between the seller and the buyer.
Professional support in the sale process is carried out by people who have the skill and experience to market the property and sell it at the best possible price and conditions. Negotiation is a key part of the job of the real estate agent, since by acting as an intermediary between the buyer and the seller, they will have to negotiate on behalf of their clients.
What does a real estate agent do in the sales process?
Real estate agents know the local laws about buying and selling property. The geographic area in which an agent works is their area of expertise. They know the trends within the local real estate market, as well as the competitive prices of the various properties that their clients want to buy or sell.
In other words, you have a clear idea of the value of a particular property and the changing market situation, and you understand that by evaluating your home too high, you discourage potential buyers, and if you evaluate it too low, you simply lose money. Therefore, prepare a detailed analysis of the market situation that allows you to determine a competitive price for your home.
Their job is not only to select suitable options for their clients, but they also do professional accompaniment in the sale process from the beginning to the end, as they are dedicated to preparing documents for the transaction, verifying the legality of the homes, draws up contracts, monitors compliance with their conditions, organizes the payment process.
The real estate agent does not sell real estate and does not buy it. It only finds people who are ready to conclude a sales contract, ensures the conclusion of a transaction and is present throughout the sales process.
Time is money:
First of all, a real estate agent helps his clients save time. Sellers have to handle a large number of incoming calls from buyers as soon as the home goes up for sale. In fact, most of them are not buyers at all.
A good real estate agent knows the best way to present a house on the market, how to highlight its advantages, put the correct emphasis on attracting the attention of potential buyers and getting them interested. This requires a special approach and knowledge, which translates into time savings and consequently money.
An experienced realtor brings twice the profit to his client than the size of his commission. Due mainly to the ability to negotiate, hold auctions to increase the value of the property and the ability to hook the buyer.
You may not notice obvious situations from the seller, such as that they may urgently need money or their interest in quickly closing a transaction.
Responsibilities of a real estate agent
The responsibilities of a real estate agent depend on the type of real estate they work with and the transactions they carry out. But generally they are:
- Carry out work on the purchase, sale or rental of real estate in the name and on behalf of the clients.
- Obtain information about the property that is being sold or rented and about the requirements of potential buyers or renters.
- Study the supply and demand in the real estate market.
- Record incoming proposals for the sale or lease of real estate, conduct your familiarization inspection.
- In some cases, you enter into exclusive agreements between the owners and the agency.
- Find potential buyers and tenants, and establish business contacts with them.
- Organize the familiarization of buyers or tenants with the property that is being sold or rented.
- Complete buyer applications, select or offer sale or lease options.
- Coordinate the contractual terms, and execute real estate transactions.
- Help clients collect necessary documents and process transactions.
- Provide timely receipt of payment documents at the end of transactions.
- Inform clients about the appropriate proposals received, advise on issues related to the characteristics of the real estate in question and the degree to which certain requirements are met.
- Organize the signing of contracts for the sale or lease of real estate.
- They contribute to the timely execution of the documents necessary for clients to conclude a transaction, which guarantee their security.
- Represent the interests of clients when interacting with other agency specialists and other institutions involved in the execution of transactions.
- They carry out the established reports on the work carried out.
As you have seen, the accompaniment of a professional in the sales area is not only required to set the best price for your property, but it is also necessary for them to be present throughout the sale process. In Arnold Property, this type of advice is offered. Don’t forget to check the page. Here you will find qualified personnel with a lot of experience in the field. Contact us to know more about our services.
You may also want to read: Why sell my house to a real estate agent?