Chainwire fencing, also known as cyclone wire fencing which is a cost-effective, safe, and durable option in permanent fencing that serves a wide range of applications.
The Chainwire fencing is made of high-quality hot-dip galvanized (or PVC coated) low carbon steel wire and woven by advanced automatic equipment. It has good rust resistance, it is mainly used as a security fence for the house, construction, poultry farming, etc.
Chainwire fencing Features
Excellent safety -Provides constant safety against trespassers, pilfers, and animals.
Long-term durability – Stays in rugged condition and requires minimal maintenance
Extend easily -Additional fences can be combined with the original ones for future extensions.
Easily Moved -String wire fences have a high recovery rate, and can be relocated according to the extent of facility demands.
Highly Flexible – Can be easily mounted around building columns, roof fences, air conditioning ducts, and hot water services.
Galvanized and LifeMax Wire -Ensures long life and low maintenance.
PVC sheathing – Chain cable is available in black or green to match the environment
Chainwire fencing Application
1. Used in industry, agriculture, construction, farming, transportation, mining, transportation, entertainment facilities, and other public places.
For example, the stainless steel welded mesh is used as a security fencing or insulation for the pavement of pedestrians, the transportation center, and other public places.
2. It is used as a cover to protect machines, equipment cages, support for cables and pipes, cover for fans, and ventilation devices.
3. Used in the horticultural industry as tree protectors, plant protection, or fence to contain goat, horse, cow, and other live stocks
They use Pallet (bubble film cushion) to pack, to avoid damage during transportation.
Chainwire Fencing provides the following services for free: Site Measurement, Item Program Recommendation, Product Drawing Design (3D and CAD Drawing), Product Sample, Product Installation Training, and other professional services.
Tips for installing fencing
When installing chainwire fencing, doubts always arise about which is the most appropriate system according to our needs. Choosing an enclosure can become an odyssey if we are not clear about the different options that exist, and for this reason, we provide you with these tips that will be very useful.
First of all, we should choose the type of enclosure that we are going to use. For chainwire fencing that does not require high security, single-twist or triple-twist meshes and trellises are the most suitable.
In addition, they are the easiest to install. The welded mesh offers greater security, although its intalación carries a bit more difficult. Finally, folded panels are also a good option if what we are looking for is security, but due to their dimensions, they are the most difficult to install.
Second, the amount of material needed to make the fencing must be determined.
Depending on the perimeter of our fencing, we must choose the amount of mesh or panel that is needed. The meshes come in rolls and the panels have certain measures, so we must add meters to complete our perimeter and not fall short.
The number of posts that will be needed must be determined. With the meshes, both single or triple twisted and electro-welded, a post must be placed every 3 meters. In addition, every 33 meters a tension pole must be placed, with struts. The starting post and the end post must also have a strut.
For the installation of panels, in addition to the initial and final post-placement, a post must be placed behind each panel.
- Staples are used to fastening the meshes to the posts, placing a staple for each square of mesh. We will determine the number of staples necessary according to the pictures it has and the posts that are going to be placed.
- We will also need clamps to install the struts. One clamp is required for each strut, therefore one for the start or end post, and two clamps for the rest of the posts that have struts.
- For the meshes to be perfect, a tension wire line must be placed at approximately every 50 centimeters of height, also requiring clamps and tensioners to adjust it to each tension pole.
And thirdly, the chainwire fencing installation must be carried out. We must be careful and orderly, and take special care with the placement of the clamps and braces. For the struts, it is advisable to leave a distance of no less than 20 centimeters from the end of the post, as well as to install them at a 30º angle to the post.
By following these practical tips, and with the materials available in our online fencing store , you will achieve a perfect enclosure easily and without complications.